Sunday, May 29, 2011

Obsessions

Anything can become an obsession.

I'm not one who suffers from obsessive compulsive disorder, but I know that I can make anything into an obsession. Right now my obsession revolves around my upcoming Summer Session I intro to Human Communication course.

I put off getting the course schedule reworked for the summer until the last minute was upon me. I've tried four different video streaming sites for methods of delivering content. I've rearranged the chairs on the deck of cruise ship communication. I've jiggled the handle to keep the tank filling up. I've touched every base at least twice. I've tried to get ready.

And I'm not feeling ready.

And I don't have anything to say about the introduction to Human Communication. Maybe, if I turn the camera on, I'll have something to say.

But this post, to my new Justin.tv site doesn't leave me feeling sanguine about content.



Watch live video from kalleoskar1 on Justin.tv

No comments: