Saturday, May 26, 2007

A New Start


I've been out of the blogging business for some time now. I'm getting back into the business because I have some time before heading off on vacation - and I've some news to share.

I'll be adding news about the development of Damn Yankees as soon as that gets underway. Other cultural news? I'll report on what I know about Midsommar and other developments, but I'll need your help to keep current for the summer.

I hope I'll keep interest without getting quite as messy as we got on the old Xanga blog. I know that controversy makes for an interesting time, but we did sometimes generate more heat than light last year.

Lindsborg Folkdanslag is dancing downtown in two weeks, getting ready for Midsommar. Come out on Thursday evening, June 7th, 6:30 pm. Up top's a photo from Helen Weaver from the last time Folkdanslag danced downtown.

No comments: