Tuesday, December 9, 2008

End Of Year Hijinks


Today was a day with a little more life in it. Three Mass Media students are working on a video for presentation to class on Thursday. They're convinced it is hilarious. We'll see.

In the meantime, Kris called from Mac, reporting a flat tire. Not what we needed. I may have to make a run to Mac to get her on track and headed home. Or maybe the tire will hold air long enough for her to make it home. I hope the later.

How do we get our days so full of stuff as this?

I love the stuff I do, I'm just a little concerned that I never take time to think anymore. I had an hour today, but I used it to clean rather than contemplate. Ah well, there's always tomorrow.

BTW, I like the word "hijinks." It reminds me of collegiate life in the 1940s (not that I was there) and the sort of stuff that Theodore Geisel did as an undergraduate.

No comments: