Thursday, December 25, 2008

Why Did We Do This

From Blogger Pictures
Six am and we're late? How can that happen?

I think it happens because we live so close to church, so we think we have more time to get to church. We're not always late to church, but it's often enough to make you think that the Isaacson household might need to change habits.

As we were walking the block to church, aside from commenting on being close and being late, I asked, "So, why are we doing this?"

Six am, walking to church in the dark and at a modest chill (I've been to julottan at much lower temperatures), I asked, "So, why are we doing this?"

Six am, walking to church wearing my Norrbotten red woolen shirt, with the Sami renstovlar pinching my toes and my Mora hat on my head, I asked, "So, why are we doing this?"

And Kris answered, "Because we're Swedes."

Oh yeah, that explains it.

From Lindsborger News

No comments: